Job Order #:
Markham & Finch
Rate of pay:
Industry: Wholesaler of beauty supply
- Involves sales and customer services
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls.
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations of the products to new and existing clients to generate sales.
- Quote prices and prepare sales orders for customers.
- Maintain excellent store appearance and assist with store merchandising to provide a positive shopping experience for our customers
- Maintain accurate records of sales call reports and other documentation
- Resolve customer issues by answering customer concerns, finding causes and solutions
- Attend trade/hair shows and other industry events
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in conjunction with building credibility and confidence to liaise with potential clients
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Strong problem identification skills with proven record in overcoming objections
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bilingual (Chinese or French) preferred
- Driver's license G is required.
- High School Education Required
- College completed preferred
- Some customer service experience preferred.