The Company is a Canadian-owned food manufacturing company founded in 1970. With facilities in Scarborough, it serves customers within casual dining, retail grocery, healthcare and airline sectors.
- Bring skids of materials in from the warehouse, freezers, coolers or prep room. Prepare vegetables or cheese mixes.
- Break up frozen vegetables. Add ingredients to the kettles. Lyco duties and usage recording.
- Use trolley or pump truck to move ingredients.
- Use the bowl chopper to prepare vegetables or cheese mixes for the recipes.
- Manually add ingredients to the kettles.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in order to follow recipes
- Ability to lift heavy boxes to shoulder height
- Food Manufacturing experience is an asset
This posting is only for clients who have registered with the Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please email Vahan at email@example.com with the subject “Assistant Cook”
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.