Job Order #:
Rate of pay:
Sunday to Saturday 8a.m-10p.m shifts
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services required
- Monitor and ensure quality and freshness of all prepared foods products.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase
- Replace used stock, rotate current stock and ensure satisfactory inventory levels.
- Understand and follow all pertinent Food Safety guidelines, procedures and requirements.
- Engage and interact with customers to create a positive shopping experience.
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Provide exceptional customer service by greeting customers and assisting them with their needs
- Ensuring shelves are fully stocked with merchandise
- Receive, stock, store and organize shipments
- Knowledge of products and ability to upsell
- Adhere to all company policies and standards
- Resolve customer complaints
- Store maintenance including; sweeping, moping and dusting
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners, vendors and store management.
- Health and Safety trained.
- May be required to be on one's feet for extended periods of time.
- Exposure to temperature extremes (freezers, coolers, store temperature, outside temperatures).
- Handling sharp knives and other equipment (such as slicers) that can maim individuals.
- Previous experience is preferred, not required. Qualified applicants please respond with current resume.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communication in a professional manner;
- Ability to read. Understand and follow production stacking pattern
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs repetitively
- Ability to stand, bend from floor to waist and lift for the duration of the shift
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.