Job Order #:
Rate of pay:
$18-$26/hour based on experience
30-50 hours per week
We are a professional company with perks such as:
- Seasonal positions
- Successful candidates will be offered competitive wages based on experience, vacation pay, medical benefits, training, apparel and PPE compensation.
- Assist crews with providing a high standard of tree care services
- Carry out all work assigned efficiently and productively and in a manner which reflects the company’s commitment to quality, service and job safety
- Work as a learning experience and opportunity to develop personal skills
- Follow a personal code of conduct which reflects personal pride, concern for the property and physical well-being of others and personal commitment to the company ideals to quality and service in everything we do
- Learn a variety of skills that include, but not limited to, chain saw use, chipping, tree planting and stump grinding.
- Report for work at the time appointed by crew
- Maintain assigned tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order and appearance
- Work safely and observe all company safety policies
- Immediately report any injuries or damages to client’s property, equipment, vehicles or tools to crew
- Work cooperatively with fellow crew members and employees
- Have a class “G” or “DZ” Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Demonstrate safety awareness and a sense of professionalism
- Have a landscape class pesticide applicator’s license
- Experience in the arboriculture industry
- Knowledge of tree and tree pest identification.
- Safe and proper methods of pesticide and fertilizer applications.
- Assisting with our plant health care program
- Ability to work and cooperate in a team environment
- Physically fit with the ability to lift