Job Order #:
Rate of pay:
Full time 40 hours per week-Monday to Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Determine method of shipment and arrange shipping; prepare bills of lading, customs forms, invoices and other shipping documents manually or by computer
- Oversee loading and unloading of goods from trucks or other conveyance
- Plan travel and schedule delivery route
- Perform pre-trip inspection of truck
- Assist customers with matching goods being delivered
- Warehouse work with order preparation
- Operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Experience in a related warehouse
- Ability to operate hand pallet truck
- Excellent communication skills speak, read and write English
- Able to work well under time constraint
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy