Employer is looking for a dedicated, organized dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast paced culinary environment.
- Removing soiled plates and flatware from tables, washing them thoroughly, and resetting tables in preparation for the next party.
- Restocking items, unloading delivery trucks, and help prepare cook stations.
- Cleaning appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
This posting is only for clients who have registered with the Employment Service Program. If you are interested in this position, please apply by clicking this link: Oodunsi@tropicanaemployment.ca