Job Order #:
Rate of pay:
Hours vary: 25 hours per week.
MUST HAVE OWN CAR. CALL TODAY START RIGHT AWAY.
- Supporting construction projects on the ground
- Preparing worksites and moving materials
- Using hand and power tools
- Following daily task direction from the Project Site Supervisor.
- General construction – job site clearance, drywall, painting, flooring, etc.
- Experienced and confident using basic hand and power tools
- Verbal communication skills, and experience working in a team
- Health and safety and/or first aid training is an asset
- Physically fit and able to lift 50+ lbs
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle
- Able to provide a driver’s abstract/driving record prior during the interview