North America’s most competitive refurbished computer enterprise with the highest level of modernization. Partnership as Microsoft Authorized Refurbished, who meets a minimum average threshold of 10,000 Laptops shipped per month. Build professionally refurbish desktop and laptop computers and servers with genuine Microsoft software. Windows 7 plus, Windows Live services and Microsoft Security Essentials provides a complete refurbished LAPTOPS
- This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all laptop hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Capable of performing laptop tests.
- Perform measurements utilizing measuring instruments as they relate to the rebuilding of laptops.
- Keen ability to strictly follow laptop assembling requirements and identify and validate a large number of checkpoints during the assembly process.
- Understanding of Safety and ISO 9001.
- Working Knowledge of laptop Assembling.
- Basic mathematical capabilities with an understanding of tolerances/sizes.
- Perform related duties as assigned
Education: Require training normally obtained through education, technical program, or its equivalent
- Languages: English
- Skills: Must have considerable mechanical and laptop assembling aptitude, as well as strong attention to detail and quality in craftsmanship.
- Experience: assembly experience in a related industry
How to apply: Please send cover letter and resume in 1 attachment to email@example.com