Auto Body and Collision Damage Repair
Tropicana Employment Centre offers a Pre-apprenticeship Training Program for youth to prepare for a career in Auto Body and Collision Damage Repair.
To be eligible, employers need to have a fully-licensed Auto Body Technician working on site.
Pre-apprenticeship Training Program participants have:
- Been selected from a vast pool of interviewed candidates,
- Completed a 6 week Academic Upgrading/Life Skills training session,
- Completed 12 weeks at Centennial College, and
- Are currently working to complete their Level 1 Auto Body and Collision Damage Repairer (Trade Code 310B)
- Employing one of the best of 100's of interviewed candidates
- Employers can receive an hourly training incentive for 12 weeks
- $1,000 when the participant registers with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities to become an apprentice
- After registration as an apprentice, $1,000 after 6 months of employment with your business
How to Register
To register as a Pre-apprenticeship Training Program employer, contact Suad Dualeh, Program Coordinator, at (416) 491-7000 ext. 209 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.