Career Planning workshop helps clients with their short term and long term career goals through job search, pre-employment training, program information and referrals. Clients also have access to Accenture’s Skills to Succeed Learning Exchange program as well as Career Cruising tool which helps to determine their career path.
The topics covered are:
Accenture’s Skills to Succeed Learning Exchange
- Foundational Skills (Courses in Math, Reading, Thinking, ESL, Typing etc.)
- Career Planning and Job Search (Career Planning, Job Search, Résumés, Interviews, Networking)
- Professional Skills (Teamwork, Communication, Time Management and Problem Solving)
- Digital Literacy Trainings (MS Office, Social Media, Email and Internet)
- Building Self-Awareness
- Exploring Career Options
- Creating a Career Plan
- Making the Career Plan Real
How to Register: For more information, contact Tropicana Employment Centre at (416) 491-7000 and speak with the Workshop Facilitator.